The P560 NÅNOsim is designed to exactly match all the field I/O of a NÅNO Flow Computer.
- Nine Digital Input simulators with LED status
- Two Pulse Input simulators with LED status
- The Pulse Inputs can be combined into a Dual Pulse simulator, with selectable bad pulse operation
- Pulses can be free running or a burst of an exact number for validation
- Two additional programmable sources are provided for dual densitometer simulation
- Six Digital Output simulators with LED status
- Two Pulse Output simulators with LED status
- Alarm Relay indication (LEDs showing both NO and NC status)
- Six Analog Input simulators with the ability to generate fail conditions
- Five 4-20 mA adjustable sources with current readout
- One 4-wire RTD
- Two Analog output simulators
- These can drive a display showing the current from each output
- They can also be configured to drive a PID simulator which generates pulse frequencies
This highly flexible simulator is physically compact and ideal for both training and development purposes.
P570-DCV : Dual Chronometry Validator
The P570-DCV Dual Chronometry Validator unit produces highly stable and repeatable pulse stream and Sphere Switch simulation for flow computer validation.
It can produce Prover Sphere Switch intervals from 10.00 pulses up to 50,000.99 in steps of 0.01 pulse for Dual Chronometry Validation to API standards, over a range of 1Hz to 12.5KHz.
In addition it can simulate a densitometer and the period input can be specified down to 1nS resolution.
An Android Play store application is used for controlling the DCV.
P571-FRS : Frequency Reference Source
The P571-FRS Frequency Reference Source is a laboratory grade frequency standard, Stratum 3E compliant and phase based calibration tool.
As an ultra-stable (100 ppb) frequency source it generates 20 MHz, 10 MHz, 1 MHz, 100 kHz and 10 kHz outputs and it has a input (around 1 MHz or 10 MHz) which is mixed to produce an audio feedback of the error, allowing very rapid calibration of other apparatus using phase measurement.
A unit under test can be set to 0.1 ppm within a few seconds.
P544-LAR : Laboratory grade Analog current & voltage Reference
The P544-LAR Laboratory grade Analog current & voltage Reference source utilizes a sub ppm/°C heated reference as the voltage standard and Vishay Z-foil 0.05ppm/°C precision resistors.
The LAR provides high stability current (nominally 4 mA, 12 mA and 20 mA) and voltage (nominally 1 V, 3 V and 5 V) for calibration and calibration checking.
Various stability and packaging options are available, contact us for more information.